We Love Bavaria We Love Bavaria

You were one of my first inspirations when I first came to Newgrounds (and started music), now we're in the same competition! Impressive work as always!

SoundChris responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words Steve- While i never thought i would be an inspiration for anyone it makes me even more glad to hear that. Music is just (maybe) the most enjoying thing in life and there are so many interesting styles and genres. I just can recommend to anyone to always just follow your intuition and do whatever you are up to. Never think of the difficulties. Thats how i started composing abou 3.5 years ago. Its just so enjoyable to always try to break your own personal limits.

I wish you good luck for the competition and thanks again for leaving your thoughts here.

All the Best,
Chris

MJFarts EPIC electro track!! MJFarts EPIC electro track!!

Sorcerers Path - The Forest Sorcerers Path - The Forest

The atmosphere is great! I love the bug/bird sounds, as well as the flute (it fits in so perfectly!). Are you using real choirs in this? If not (Voices of Passion maybe), great job making them sound sooo real :D

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot! The flute is the embertone jubal flute - a very simple and cheap instrument, but extremely natural and beautiful. I havent used a real choir but the Liberis Choir by 8Dio. Its portamento is really strong. To make this with voices of Passion would not be possible i think. The boys choir of EWQL Choirs which i use very often in my stuff wasnt fitting here because it has no powerful portamento legato like the 8DIo. In general: 8Dio┬┤s Requiem and Liberis have got an awesome sound, but they have no wordbuilder - the possibility to let the choir sing what you want. Thats why i think the combination of these three choirs would be the optimum. Glad you enjoyed my work.

All the best,
Chris

Final Stand Final Stand

Wow this is very good. I loved the build-up to the epic finale, which was my favorite part. The guitar like synth (or metallic wave sound) at 2:38 was amazing, along with the staccato choir (if thats a thing haha). >1:27 was a great transition< One thing, I thought the beginning cello in the background could have been a bit more louder but that could just be me. Overall, this is quality music and well made. Looking forward for future works Natanel :D

nmarnson responds:

yeah i kindof had that thought with the cello. Maybe i'll go back and beef it up. Thanks

Hysquid Hysquid

This is very good! What programs/samples did you use?

Benmode responds:

In Cubase 6.

Legions of War Legions of War

jesus this is amazing

nmarnson responds:

thanks man! that means alot to me

A Journey's End A Journey's End

Again an amazing song! You really know how movie style songs work! 5'd.

thanks

A Hero Will Rise A Hero Will Rise

Very nice work, I too am trying to compose cinematic songs (im kinda jealous now haha). You have the 'depth' in your song like an actual movie score. May I ask what program you are using because I am stuck with garageband :(

5 star score/song :D