The Last Raindrop The Last Raindrop

I can't stop watching this over and over again, even after I had the opportunity to score this! I had a great time working with you Kamila and hope your future projects are just as amazing as this one!

Lemons - Mango (ELEPS REMIX) Lemons - Mango (ELEPS REMIX)

I hear some zomboy in there ;)

We Love Bavaria We Love Bavaria

You were one of my first inspirations when I first came to Newgrounds (and started music), now we're in the same competition! Impressive work as always!

SoundChris responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words Steve- While i never thought i would be an inspiration for anyone it makes me even more glad to hear that. Music is just (maybe) the most enjoying thing in life and there are so many interesting styles and genres. I just can recommend to anyone to always just follow your intuition and do whatever you are up to. Never think of the difficulties. Thats how i started composing abou 3.5 years ago. Its just so enjoyable to always try to break your own personal limits.

I wish you good luck for the competition and thanks again for leaving your thoughts here.

All the Best,
Chris

MJFarts EPIC electro track!! MJFarts EPIC electro track!!

Red Elf Red Elf

Very cool!

xaolan responds:

Thanks! ^u^

Sombra Summer Skin Sombra Summer Skin

Whaooo niceee

Mercy Summer Games Skin 2017 Mercy Summer Games Skin 2017

AMAZING!!!! I can hear the french horns and the trumpets playing with this art ;D